PDA

View Full Version : where to live?

CSIMED
05-21-2006, 01:22 AM
I got accepted for September 2006. Can someone please give me advise on where is a good place to live in Antigua. I'm looking for a one bedroom apartment not far from school but close to the beach and other anemities (stores, banks...etc). Any input will be valuable. I also want the area to be safe and preferably a nice apartment.

Thank you.

MDXRS22
05-21-2006, 11:44 AM
There are many good places around here, and they are not far away from the school. The places provided by the school are really neat and not too expensive. It depends on what you are looking for and how much you want to spend. Your best bet is to go with the school housing and when you know your way and are used to the folks here, you can then go ahead with renting else where.

As for places closer to the beach, you won't have a problem finding one...all the roads lead to the beaches:)

If you are on a tight budget, you can always get a mate. The best thing about the dorms, your mate has his or her own room, and you are a free soul and can fart louder than the thunder without having to answer about the smell. This is what's like for me and my mate anyway.

Just call the school and ask them about their housing plans...
You may like it!:)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.