PDA

View Full Version : c'monnn liveee up forumm AUA

godlover
05-20-2006, 05:52 PM
why is this forum so dead? don't current students want to post up their experiences like the other forums? Maybe they are too busy studying.

microphage
05-20-2006, 06:22 PM
why is this forum so dead? don't current students want to post up their experiences like the other forums? Maybe they are too busy studying.

Nobody is too busy studying... Its a poor excuse

MDXRS22
05-20-2006, 06:47 PM

So far, the experience is wonderful at AUA. We have qualified and experienced professors, and life is good here, as we are experiencing it and still have plenty to experience. If you are taken away by the pleasure of 365 beaches here in Antigua, you will be here for more than 16 months.

As you said, we start with a heavy load and we are studying...we do some partying too. Like we had a big party last night at Sand Heaven. It's a dorm by the beach, and that place is one among many other places where students reside...they are so beautiful.
The materials for anatomy is huge...the lab hours, from 8:00 to 12:00 can kill your human ****, and you must do your own disection, pal. No plastinated stuff here. Get your gears and start cutting until you bust a nerve:)

Don't listen to the other fool:) we have plenty of study to do here. The reason they are not posting is because of the warning given during orientation on those who failed the courses here. Students took that seriously. I am one of them, and I am fighting harder and harder to study and keep the books at float.

As I said, I will be posting whenever I have the time to do so. Believe me, the school is great and admin office is wonderful and solving any single problem you may have here as a student. They just want you to focus on your studies. Bus ride from school to dorm and dorm to school...air conditioned all over the place, and internet access in every corner of campus.

By the way, we just have additional sudents from the big three arriving here....
To be continued........

SonnySays
05-20-2006, 09:06 PM
It's a nice place...

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.