PDA

View Full Version : xavier in aruba or bonair?

silver
05-16-2006, 11:23 PM
Is xavier in aruba or bonair?
If both, which one is better?
thank you guys for your replies:p

Bad_Dobby
05-17-2006, 09:48 AM
Is xavier in aruba or bonair?
If both, which one is better?
thank you guys for your replies:p
Last time Dobby checked Xavier was in Aruba. Dobby hears rumors things are not well in Aruba for Xavier. Aruba very expensive place to live. Xavier wants back on Bonaire. Bonaire government does not want Xavier back - they make too much stink in da wet suits ya cobber. Government does not want liberals from Aruba back, they likes to keep a low profile.
Keeps everything clean.
Bonaire has school already with grads. Last anyone hear of Xavier students they go to Atlanta to take Kaplan and are now MIA from valueMD. Maybe they are all hanging out with Natalee on Aruba. Who knows?
When school have grads - school can post USMLE pass rate and where Grads match. Shows school fesses up to truth. Grads - scores - matches - Use that to judge school in light of all other facts and posts on valueMD.

sukhtinder
05-17-2006, 03:59 PM
xavier is one of the greatest schools in the galaxy. it cannot be locatedin just one place, it is everywhere.

Dr_Implacable
05-17-2006, 08:20 PM
xavier is one of the greatest schools in the galaxy. it cannot be locatedin just one place, it is everywhere.

A very ignorant statement.

I wonder how all this moving around will affect WHO accreditation.

Dr.Azimi
05-18-2006, 04:37 AM
they have WHO, i said this before i see potentail in this school, very much potentail.

maximillian genossa
05-18-2006, 01:39 PM
Obviously you do not know how WHO works. WHO is a rubber stamp, as long as a charting government confirms to the WHO that the school is in their country they list. WHO is not an accrediting agency and they do not do anything remotely related with accrediting medical schools.

A very ignorant statement.

I wonder how all this moving around will affect WHO accreditation.

Bad_Dobby
05-18-2006, 03:12 PM
they have WHO, i said this before i see potentail in this school, very much potentail. Dobby thinks too much and gets in trouble sees Dr Azimi post and thinks DR Who accredits Xavier school. Dobby see Dr Azimi needs to learn how to spell "potential" Dobby thinks Dr Amimi needs to be punished like Dobby and learn to spell all the bones in the hand. Then say them real fast five times and you gets high.

Bad_Dobby
05-18-2006, 03:15 PM
Obviously you do not know how WHO works. WHO is a rubber stamp, as long as a charting government confirms to the WHO that the school is in their country they list. WHO is not an accrediting agency and they do not do anything remotely related with accrediting medical schools. Hey Genossa - Dobby knows how Who works - Dr Who moves in tardis on BBC. Dr Who does not go to Aruba but has pretty chick since the nice Sarah Jane got old. Dobby wants Tom Baker back as the Doctor.

Dr_Implacable
05-18-2006, 11:00 PM
Obviously you do not know how WHO works. WHO is a rubber stamp, as long as a charting government confirms to the WHO that the school is in their country they list. WHO is not an accrediting agency and they do not do anything remotely related with accrediting medical schools.

I may not know all the details of WHO, but you're right that it is not an accrediting body, but more of an acknowledging body. Ironically, having WHO listing is still very important for many reasons.

But realize that changing locations of the school from island to island, or country to country back tracks a lot of things... especially having to re-apply from the new countries from whom the charters are obtained.

Bad_Dobby
05-19-2006, 03:54 AM
Dr WHO is still very important for many reasons. Dobby has Dr Who key of time series - that is very important to Dobby!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.