PDA

View Full Version : Roommates for Fall 2006

robmd
05-04-2006, 07:49 PM
I was wondering if there are students entering the Fall 2006 class that would like to get together to get a place, in that way it would be cheaper.

Thanks

robmd
05-22-2006, 06:48 PM
Anyone looking??

Ashram64
05-22-2006, 09:34 PM
i thought entering students must live one semester at the RH first.. so..after the 1st semester..

dawgfan
05-23-2006, 12:52 AM
You don't have to live in RH for the first semester. A lot of students choose not to. My wife and I stayed in RH my first semester because we didn't have the money to come over here and look for a place to live. But, anyway. Robmd, I am currently living in a 4 bedroom house with other students, but my wife and I are getting another place in the Fall. We haven't decided if we are going to get a 1 and live by ourselves or 2 bedroom and get a roommate, but if we find a place I might talk to ya about the roomate thing. One of my roommates here might room with us but we don't know yet. I'll be able to possibly let you know something in the next few weeks. Having a roommate is a lot cheaper. Belive me with the cost of things here always try to find somthing cheaper. If you have any questions about stuff feel free to ask. I'll help you eventhough you are a GATOR! GO DAWGS!:toast:

2cr8tive
05-25-2006, 11:53 PM
hey, my husband and I are coming for the fall. i'm not sure if we'll live in the RH yet. maybe a few couples can rent a house or something. how does that sound?

mdhope
05-26-2006, 10:49 AM
2c8tive,

Are you going to be a med student or your husband? Just wondering because I'm applying for Aug and if accepted, will be bringing my husband along for the ride. :) I'm curious whether or not there will be any husbands on the island for him to hang out with....

jubes
05-26-2006, 12:45 PM
i am the med student and i'm bringing my husband along too, interesting.:) actually i'm 2cr8tive and jubes is my husband's account:)

he'll do the cayman's law if he gets in or an online degree.

The Big Dance Is Coming
05-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Rodmd - I am also starting in Sept 06, and I am looking to find as many roommates as possible so as to minimize my costs. Are you still looking for roommates? M/28/Chicago/Econ major Pre med minor/Masters in Public Health.

Dawgfan - It seems like you or may not be looking for another roommate. Are you still looking?

To everyone out there, who else is looking for an apartment? Let me know.

Thanks!

robmd
05-28-2006, 05:02 PM
I have found someone that is in the VET school. We might get a 3 bedroom that would even be cheaper. I have to call her today. i will post tommoorw.

Thanks all and nice to meet all of you.

Dawg...grrr u hear the gators

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.