PDA

View Full Version : Loans

Vinodc
04-25-2006, 06:26 PM
Hey guys, im still trying to figure out which loan service ill be going with, im supposed to be starting in May 06. The loan officer has been very slow in helping me. Do we go with the two offered by the school, or are others using something else?

aechev
04-25-2006, 07:59 PM
I went with Nellie Mae. They were great to work with.

commwings
04-25-2006, 08:41 PM
I went with Nellie Mae as well. I will let you know if they were great when I get my money....

tsingh
04-25-2006, 09:51 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tyson
04-27-2006, 06:31 PM
OK, what is your highest lowest and average student loan interest rate?

Please only answer if you are a current medical student and you have private loans.

pacemaker911
04-28-2006, 12:59 PM
its about prime plus 2%....thats the lowest ive come across

Tyson
04-28-2006, 01:12 PM
Hey pacemaker,

What lender is that?

Another question... in your name pacemaker911 does pace mean peace? Are you Italian?

pacemaker911
05-07-2006, 05:58 PM
TERI gives that rate....it also depends on your credit & if you have a co-signer.
my nick is pacemaker (in your heart) which is the most vital piece for the contraction of your heart. so i represent to be the vital person amongst the people i meet. also, ive always wanted to be a cardiologist. lets see how far my nick takes me ;)

Tyson
05-07-2006, 09:56 PM
How on earth do you apply for a Nellie Mae loan when Nellie Mae doesn't list any foreign countries on its online application? I am so confused... So, does anyone have anything good to say about the financial aid department at AUA?

wisdom76
09-01-2006, 03:09 AM
hello all,
I have read alot of your commenet here some are good and encouraging while others are as discouraging as Enesto. Anyway, I am applying for Jan 07 and I was told by NY office that I can apply for FAFSA Loan. When I did apply to fafsa with fafsa ID number, Kasturba in india appeared as the medical school that my financial aid will be sent to, are you guys following me?? You guys,,,,, I have always thought these caribean schools are great magician, ok my question is has any of you guys been in the same predicament, and what is the success rate, Also what are the startistics of accepted student to AUA? :confused:

RAVINDERDHIMAN
09-01-2006, 04:13 AM
How on earth do you apply for a Nellie Mae loan when Nellie Mae doesn't list any foreign countries on its online application? I am so confused... So, does anyone have anything good to say about the financial aid department at AUA?

i applied through nellie mae and it does have kasturba medical college under foreign countries, you probably looking for aua medical college in foreign country.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.