PDA

View Full Version : How much for food and more?

MDXRS22
04-25-2006, 08:47 AM
Can you guys give me an estimate about how much money a student, who is not getting any refund from FA, might need for supplying food for the whole semester?
That includes doing own cooking, if that's allowed in the dorm or Apt provided by the school?
Does not include going out to eat:(

tsingh
04-26-2006, 11:32 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MDXRS22
04-26-2006, 07:14 PM
Thanks!
The deal is that I will not have financial aid refund as many students do. I will have to rely on my own for food and the rest during the first semester. I just needed an estimate just to figure out how much to save and try to borrow before I get there.
Believe me! Now I inderstand all the stuff students on Value MD used to talk about of the pressure of going away to school.
I need to call the bank financing my cars to tell them I will not be holding to those cars anymore, and I am sure they will not give me a wonderful smile. Maybe this will even make my credit report go wilder than ever.

Damn! I need to solve too many problems before I set foot on the Island.
I wonder if I will ever make it there on time if I can't get rid of cars and other stuff.:(

commwings
04-26-2006, 08:55 PM
Not to worry guys, Ramen Noodles are sold in the stores here. You can survive on that. Anything more would just be greedy.

MDXRS22
04-27-2006, 07:14 AM
Good Idea:)
I am already on a diet:)
Noodles and some vegetables would be perfect.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.