PDA

View Full Version : St Chris Bill

dulces
04-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Hey guys,

I left the school last semester after the GMC problems started. Today I got a bill from the school for $15,000- $8000 for a past due balance for this spring semester and $7000 for the upcoming semester. I filled out paperwork for a leave of absence before I left (in case things with the school were fixed) so I shouldn't be getting this bill, but I dont have any proof so its just my word against the schools. They never gave out receipts of any kind after receiving paperwork. I'm really worried because these people have access to my social security number and they can ruin my credit so I can get any student loans. Can the school do this? What can I do to fight them back?

I called the school today (received the bill today) and was told the finance dept was closed. Ill call again tom, but if they give me any problems, what should I do?

solideliquid
04-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Hey guys,

I left the school last semester after the GMC problems started. Today I got a bill from the school for $15,000- $8000 for a past due balance for this spring semester and $7000 for the upcoming semester. I filled out paperwork for a leave of absence before I left (in case things with the school were fixed) so I shouldn't be getting this bill, but I dont have any proof so its just my word against the schools. They never gave out receipts of any kind after receiving paperwork. I'm really worried because these people have access to my social security number and they can ruin my credit so I can get any student loans. Can the school do this? What can I do to fight them back?

I called the school today (received the bill today) and was told the finance dept was closed. Ill call again tom, but if they give me any problems, what should I do?

Call again tomorrow, it's probably a mistake.

Nebakanezer
04-11-2006, 11:06 PM
If Phoney ***** sent you that bill, and you can't prove you don't owe it, you're screwed. Better be ready to pay up or have a cattle prod ready to beat the collections agents away from your door with a plan to move to Russia...

john2006
04-11-2006, 11:29 PM

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.