PDA

View Full Version : Link to Law Firm/Need Info

Docbiz
04-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Yesterday there was a link at the top of the forum to the legal firm in Washington State. I did not have a printer to get info-can anyone help with the link or the name and contact information. Many thanks.

desai29
04-02-2006, 06:58 PM
for UK: http://www.wedlakesaint.co.uk/page_home.htm

desai29
04-02-2006, 07:26 PM
This one, just found it: http://www.harrismoure.com/_eng/practice.html

machine12
04-04-2006, 01:22 AM
wait why are we looking at these sites again?

are these the law firms working on this whole case of SC?

desai29
04-04-2006, 01:33 AM
I believe so.

handsomeroses100
04-04-2006, 05:50 AM
St Christophers Student As Long As The Owners Of St Chris Have Been Sacked You Guys Have No Problem.for Those Of You Who Wants To Transfer That Will Be Fine.but For Those Who Likes To Continue Good Luck But Remember No International Medical School Has Ever Survived Hardship In Uk.there Are Forces To Frustrate Any Foreign Medical School Businessmen.i Dont Know Who They Are But Beware.

handsomeroses100
04-04-2006, 05:53 AM
Roomto Rent In Luton.35pounds Per Month +10pounds Electricitybill.you Will Need To Pay1 Semester Rent.totalling 720pounds.no Hidden Charges.view House Before Payment.send Me A Pm Okay And Leave Your Email Address .the Room Is 20minutes Walk And 5minutes From The College.it Has Got A Big Reading Room For Students.

angel_fyre
04-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Roomto Rent In Luton.35pounds Per Month +10pounds Electricitybill.you Will Need To Pay1 Semester Rent.totalling 720pounds.no Hidden Charges.view House Before Payment.send Me A Pm Okay And Leave Your Email Address .the Room Is 20minutes Walk And 5minutes From The College.it Has Got A Big Reading Room For Students.

ROOM to RENT in LUTON- SOON to be "York House" and "Chambers"

requirements

must be alble to **, please do not look into buying this property if you cant meet the min standard. VERY IMPORTANT

LOTS and LOTS of hidden charges, so you will find that out slowy as you proceed to purchase our property

MUST and that is an abosoulte MUST be a good liar, and know how to con people

DID we mention that its FREE, you will not have to pay any rent or utilites the best candidate for the propery will have to meet the requirements.

if you have any other question please feel to PM me..but keep in mind we might have to throw in a couple extra charges and ** you ALOT cause thats what a "Bussiness" and making money is about

ValuelessMD
04-04-2006, 09:45 PM

CorporateRaider
04-05-2006, 08:13 AM
My opinion:

NO.

Does the General Medical Council (GMC), ECFMG or KEYBANK/IEFC(Teri), or other lending institution have any legal/financial responsibility to the students affected by St Christopher's College of Medicine's alleged fraud?

ValuelessMD
04-05-2006, 08:59 AM

CorporateRaider
04-05-2006, 09:55 AM
My opinion:

Why do I think that TERI does not hold responsibility?

Due to the ex post facto actions involved.

Everything and I mean everything centers around "accreditation and/or recognition". The only way - TERI , ECFMG, WHO, etc... make any "moves" is if, the school holds ACCREDITATION and or RECOGNITION.

To contemplate that somehow, TERI , ECFMG, WHO, etc.... would circumvent "demanding" the proper letters of recognition and/or accreditation , would be tantamount to thinking that TERI, ECFMG, WHO, etc was acting in colusion with this College of Medicine.

Could I ever think that TERI , ECFMG, WHO , etc would get into bed with this College? No, never.

These organizations demand letters of accreditation and/or recognition from the proper authorities. In the case of the ECFMG/WHO they are rubber stamp organizations, but TERI is serious business.

Only other venue to consider?

The letters from the authorities were "fake" or written without "authorization", but that is using a very, very wild imagination. By using such a wild imagination, there would be huge criminal consequences involved.

:whut: Are you sure???

teratos
04-05-2006, 11:25 AM
The only obligation is that of the students to pay back what they have borrowed. G

ValuelessMD
04-05-2006, 10:36 PM

Tritonesub
04-05-2006, 10:58 PM
From my understanding, it was never a question of valid documentation or a charter, it was a question of set up. ie, applications for exams etc being sent from the Luton/NJ offices with the Dakar address. They (ECFMG/GMC) were simply verifying that things sent from these places were in fact with the approval of the dakar campus. This is different from all other schools since most have one campus and one registrars office. We have 2 of each. The 'additional documentation' requested by ECFMG was to ensure that any paperwork from either campus was interchangable regardless of which campus was mentioned on the documents.

ValuelessMD
04-05-2006, 11:11 PM

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.