PDA

View Full Version : New Students

john2006
03-28-2006, 10:16 PM

pruritis_ani
03-28-2006, 10:37 PM
Seriously, are there really people in the world considering entering this school? I am blown away that people are considering staying, but that makes a whole lot more sense than actually enrolling now.

Please tell me there are not people that stupid. Please.

###
03-28-2006, 10:47 PM

pruritis_ani
03-28-2006, 10:53 PM
I would generally agree with you; however, BTS is now advising new students to stay away. Given his track record, it makes me wonder if this is finally the right time to enroll!
Now that is some good stuff:D

Actually, with TAFKA trying to remain optimistic and BTS saying stay away, we have a dilema...only one of them can be wrong, which by default means one would have to be right...Is this a sign of the end of the world as we know it???? Will somebody from St. Chris actually be giving accurate advise?

My vote goes with BTS...at least his position finally coincides with reality. He will enjoy his first opinion that turns to reality with this one...

Cardinal
03-28-2006, 10:58 PM
Now that is some good stuff:D
Actually, with TAFKA trying to remain optimistic and BTS saying stay away, we have a dilema...only one of them can be wrong, which by default means one would have to be right...Is this a sign of the end of the world as we know it???? Will somebody from St. Chris actually be giving accurate advise?
My vote goes with BTS...at least his position finally coincides with reality. He will enjoy his first opinion that turns to reality with this one...
:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

maximillian genossa
03-29-2006, 12:35 PM
No need to dig any further. Good post.

New students, you must be out of your minds if you come to this school or any schools that are associated with Dr. Paul *****.

Top 5 reasons to stay away from St.Christopher's College of Medicine Ltd:

1. Many students are transferring out.
2. TERI loan has pulled out due to ECFMG issue.
3. Students are not allowed to take their step 1 and step 2.
4. GMC issue.
5. Political issue.

Education is good, but save your money and time and go to Ross, SGU, AUC, or SABA. Stay away please!

PathOne
03-29-2006, 01:07 PM
I see no reason for personal attacks on anybody. Especially not considering a problem as severe as this. Yes, some posters have, in hindsight, been too optimistic and too willing to overlook what was coming. However, that's no reason to flame those individuals. The important facts about the current status of this school is readily available - if not on the school's own website, then at ValueMD.

Let's keep the conversation civilized, please.

OLDPRO
03-29-2006, 02:35 PM
Did Terri really pull out or is it on hold with the ECFMG on hold, I didn't think it was final yet.

Cardinal
03-29-2006, 02:35 PM
I see no reason for personal attacks on anybody. Especially not considering a problem as severe as this. Yes, some posters have, in hindsight, been too optimistic and too willing to overlook what was coming. However, that's no reason to flame those individuals. The important facts about the current status of this school is readily available - if not on the school's own website, then at ValueMD.

Let's keep the conversation civilized, please.

It's called karma.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.