PDA

View Full Version : I am really sorry

albans
03-26-2006, 03:01 PM
Hey,

Don't anyone get mad for imposing on your forum because I graduated from a different Carib school. :rolleyes:

I am really sorry about what all has happened. I have met several students from your school over the last few years and they were all nice people. We had a couple transfer students from St. Chris and they had been very well trained academically.

I hope it works out for all of you. Each of us that goes outside the US for medical training is taking a risk. I am sorry that it has had such a bad outcome for those of you that went there.

Good luck and God bless you!
Sincerely,
albans

maximillian genossa
03-27-2006, 01:15 PM
"I am sorry"....It will be nice to hear those words from P.L. the owner of St. Chris. Too bad that won't happen until hell freezes.

Hey,

Don't anyone get mad for imposing on your forum because I graduated from a different Carib school. :rolleyes:

I am really sorry about what all has happened. I have met several students from your school over the last few years and they were all nice people. We had a couple transfer students from St. Chris and they had been very well trained academically.

I hope it works out for all of you. Each of us that goes outside the US for medical training is taking a risk. I am sorry that it has had such a bad outcome for those of you that went there.

Good luck and God bless you!
Sincerely,
albans

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.