PDA

View Full Version : Incoming students please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McNutty
03-08-2006, 09:30 PM
ok i'm not here to trash the school or anything, as i am thus far pleased with how things are going. But we have been in aruba for almost 2 semesters and had 2 sets of students go through andicurri apartments and all have had nothing but negative things to say about it. first off the landlord charges you double what he charges a local that is staying here. second he comes and goes through your apartment freely not just last semester but the new students are also having this same problem. theres a cr*pload of other reasons not to stay here. so HEED my words DO NOT LIVE IN THIS DUMP, i repeat DO NOT LIVE IN THIS DUMP. request that you would like to live somewhere else and dont take no for an answer the housing guys job is to find u an apartment. plus if anyone says thats where all the students live its a crock as noone in their right minds would stay there longer than a few months!Glens apartments which is down the street like 2 minutes walking is alot nicer and about 100 bucks cheaper. if thats full request something else. I had to go through this crap a few months ago and dont want any of you guys comin here next semester to suffer like we did. BTW you can get rentals at a reasonable price like 400 bucks including utilities. if someone tells you otherwise PM me here and i'll try to find as many of you apartments if i have time while studying here. theres a listing of apartments for rent on arubamatch.com so check it out. good luck to all 65+ of you coming in the may semester.

pacemaker911
03-10-2006, 09:49 AM
hey, i just got accepted for may 2006 semester. as u said, could u please look into where there is a sane living condition? i just need a quiet place for myself, doznt have to be big. the cheaper the better. but i need hi speed internet for sure. is there wireless internet in the campus? it also shud b cloz to campus. so any suggestions, please let me knw. thanks for ur time. ez

ashif_ny
04-11-2006, 06:29 PM
this place is damn expensive..........they will take all of your money every way they can........thinking about cheap than not aruba .....some other place

SweetAngel
08-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Hi McNutty,
I will be coming in for the September 2006 semester and really need a place to stay. Please can you help me find a place that is walking distance from school, cheap, and safe? I will prefer to live by myself preferably in a one bedroom apartment, that's why I would like a safe place since I am a female. Also, how do I go about getting high speed internet because I really need it?

AmusingMirage
08-22-2006, 03:19 PM
Me too me too!

saadz82
03-24-2007, 06:04 PM
ok i'm not here to trash the school or anything, as i am thus far pleased with how things are going. But we have been in aruba for almost 2 semesters and had 2 sets of students go through andicurri apartments and all have had nothing but negative things to say about it. first off the landlord charges you double what he charges a local that is staying here. second he comes and goes through your apartment freely not just last semester but the new students are also having this same problem. theres a cr*pload of other reasons not to stay here. so HEED my words DO NOT LIVE IN THIS DUMP, i repeat DO NOT LIVE IN THIS DUMP. request that you would like to live somewhere else and dont take no for an answer the housing guys job is to find u an apartment. plus if anyone says thats where all the students live its a crock as noone in their right minds would stay there longer than a few months!Glens apartments which is down the street like 2 minutes walking is alot nicer and about 100 bucks cheaper. if thats full request something else. I had to go through this crap a few months ago and dont want any of you guys comin here next semester to suffer like we did. BTW you can get rentals at a reasonable price like 400 bucks including utilities. if someone tells you otherwise PM me here and i'll try to find as many of you apartments if i have time while studying here. theres a listing of apartments for rent on arubamatch.com so check it out. good luck to all 65+ of you coming in the may semester.

you know any looking for a roommate >=?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.