PDA

View Full Version : some advice needed

Sara1234
03-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi,
I have 3 weeks until my exam. I am solid on all my other subjects but I just can't seem to remember the names of drugs in different categories. I don't have a problem with mechanisms of action.
I've been thru both first aid and Kaplan but i need to committ the drug names to memory. I was going to order flash cards from amazon.
At this point should I get BRS Pharmacology cards or LANGE Pharm cards? I have seen the Lipincott cards and I don't really care for them.
Thanks!

deoriveraMD
03-10-2006, 12:01 PM
Hi,
I have 3 weeks until my exam. I am solid on all my other subjects but I just can't seem to remember the names of drugs in different categories. I don't have a problem with mechanisms of action.
I've been thru both first aid and Kaplan but i need to committ the drug names to memory. I was going to order flash cards from amazon.
At this point should I get BRS Pharmacology cards or LANGE Pharm cards? I have seen the Lipincott cards and I don't really care for them.
Thanks!
i think lange pharma cards will help you coz selected important meds are included, its new-2005 dec publication, with clinical vignettes&vr good reviews...just bought it...;) ...illlustrated pharma is too long in 3weeks time of review but it is excellent as rated by first aid

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.