PDA

View Full Version : Windham Apartment

RebChi
02-24-2006, 02:31 PM
AMAZING apartment available beginning middle of April….It doesn’t get any better than this!!!!

Take over the lease on my fully furnished one bedroom apartment (775$ /month all utilities included) and purchase my furniture for $1200 (or best offer)+ 385$ (rent for the rest of April). This apartment is gorgeous and the location is GREAT.

LOCATION Windham ME, 3 minutes from SMU Maine (or less), 5 minutes from St. Josephs University and 1 minutes form SuperWalmart, Staples office supply, food stores and gas-stations.

APARTMENT: one bedroom, Kitchen area/ dinning area, living room, bathroom with bathtub/shower.

FURNITURE: Queensize bed, large black metal framed futon, large wood desk with plenty of space and adjustable architects desk lamp, deluxe swivel leather office chair, large wooden bookshelf, huge (real) palmtree plant, dinning room table with four chairs, bathroom cabinet, TV(medium size works well), night stand with lamp, bedroom dresser, wooden fixtures to hang coats/bags, Air-conditioner unit, some basic dishes and kitchen stuff and DSL/cable wiring in place!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Fodes
02-24-2006, 05:23 PM
I had a few questions...How is it that the apartment is 5 min from 1 campus and 3 min from the other. I thought to be in the middle of both campuses would put you at a 25 min drive each way.

AmericanIMG
02-24-2006, 06:31 PM
you are thinking about the drive from St Joes and Maine Med i believe...

Junito
02-24-2006, 09:30 PM
St. ******'s and the SMU Maine Campus are exactly 4 miles apart.

RebChi
02-25-2006, 05:46 AM
Yes, St. Matthew's Windham campus and St. Josephs 5 minutes apart. I am 25minutes from Maine Medical Center (average day w/ a fair amount of traffic). You will be spending all of your fifth semester in Windham and at least 75% of your time in Windham in your fourth semester when you travel between maine med and windham.

RebChi
03-10-2006, 07:24 PM
My lease ends April 15 so any offers for my fully furnished apartment will be considered. E-mail [email protected]

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.