Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
  1. #1
    druhxk2 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    62
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Everyone Please attend!!!!

    Advertisements



    Welcome to the 1st annual upperclassman football game and extravaganza. Please note time and location: Night before next Anatomy exam, hallways of AUC residence, about 2am?? Sounds good. Please watch for special appearances by none other than the "lone boy who hoops and hollers (alone) in the parking lot. He's hammered, he's stumbling, and yes, he talks to himself, and the unlucky passerby who he doesn't know anyway. But don't ask him who he is, because he doesn't remember himself either!
    Also, don't miss the alltime favorites, high school wannabe med students who party like it's 1999 (though presumably they were yet in the womb)....they also hoop and holler and make arses of themselves, but never fear.... they need not party in a room or elsewhere, they would rather stand in the halls and criticize others....or take to the parking lot perhaps? But little do they know, they were merely warming the floor for the full contact, full volume upperclassman event! Thanks guys and dalled up gals. Better not go to the club so early next time....you missed a friend...he yelled for you all night.
    Get the point yet, or should I continue? Respect eachother's space, especially the common ones. We're not all on the same schedule, and we don't work well whilst you play so near. Chill out.

  2. #2
    levator's Avatar
    levator is offline Elite Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    SAVANNAH, GA
    Posts
    1,584
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by druhxk2
    Welcome to the 1st annual upperclassman football game and extravaganza. Please note time and location: Night before next Anatomy exam, hallways of AUC residence, about 2am?? Sounds good. Please watch for special appearances by none other than the "lone boy who hoops and hollers (alone) in the parking lot. He's hammered, he's stumbling, and yes, he talks to himself, and the unlucky passerby who he doesn't know anyway. But don't ask him who he is, because he doesn't remember himself either!
    Also, don't miss the alltime favorites, high school wannabe med students who party like it's 1999 (though presumably they were yet in the womb)....they also hoop and holler and make arses of themselves, but never fear.... they need not party in a room or elsewhere, they would rather stand in the halls and criticize others....or take to the parking lot perhaps? But little do they know, they were merely warming the floor for the full contact, full volume upperclassman event! Thanks guys and dalled up gals. Better not go to the club so early next time....you missed a friend...he yelled for you all night.
    Get the point yet, or should I continue? Respect eachother's space, especially the common ones. We're not all on the same schedule, and we don't work well whilst you play so near. Chill out.
    great stuff!!!!
    AUC, Class of 2007
    Internal Medicine (PGY-2)Hidden Content


  3. #3
    Skipper is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,142
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by druhxk2
    Welcome to the 1st annual upperclassman football game and extravaganza. Please note time and location: Night before next Anatomy exam, hallways of AUC residence, about 2am?? Sounds good. Please watch for special appearances by none other than the "lone boy who hoops and hollers (alone) in the parking lot. He's hammered, he's stumbling, and yes, he talks to himself, and the unlucky passerby who he doesn't know anyway. But don't ask him who he is, because he doesn't remember himself either!
    Also, don't miss the alltime favorites, high school wannabe med students who party like it's 1999 (though presumably they were yet in the womb)....they also hoop and holler and make arses of themselves, but never fear.... they need not party in a room or elsewhere, they would rather stand in the halls and criticize others....or take to the parking lot perhaps? But little do they know, they were merely warming the floor for the full contact, full volume upperclassman event! Thanks guys and dalled up gals. Better not go to the club so early next time....you missed a friend...he yelled for you all night.
    Get the point yet, or should I continue? Respect eachother's space, especially the common ones. We're not all on the same schedule, and we don't work well whilst you play so near. Chill out.
    lol this is funny---so i am a bit confused is it upperclassmen making the noise or newbies?

    skipper
    11 months until the end of PGY 3
    President and Dean of--
    Skipper's Medical Univeristy of the Dutch West Indies--SMU-DWI
    Apply Now.....Get an MD in 6 Weeks....
    If you fail at AUC, SGU, or Ross why not transfer to SMU, if you fail at SMU, why not try another SMU.

  4. #4
    Scott1981's Avatar
    Scott1981 is offline Super Moderator 10511 points
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,769
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    im assuming that newbies were partying like they were still at the frat house. thats why he is calling on a stomping parade to make the night before their anatomy exam a living hell....... i guess its only fair
    Board Certified
    Internal Medicine

    VMD Moderator

  5. #5
    stateofequilibrium's Avatar
    stateofequilibrium is offline Super Moderator 6105 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Battlestar Galactica
    Posts
    25,450
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh man, that's great. Will we also get to throw beer bottles at doors and people's windows? Throw garbage down elevator shafts? Break palm trees? Throw your trash over the balcony? It's not a cool party unless you do all these things.
    Posterior Fornix.

  6. #6
    microphage's Avatar
    microphage is offline Useless Member 512 points
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,749
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I always thought the clinical studs are the upperclassmen.

    but anyhow... GO ANATOMY
    Finally beat Super Mario Bros within 7 mins.

  7. #7
    DrShikima's Avatar
    DrShikima is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,197
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stateofequilibrium
    Oh man, that's great. Will we also get to throw beer bottles at doors and people's windows? Throw garbage down elevator shafts? Break palm trees? Throw your trash over the balcony? It's not a cool party unless you do all these things.

    You forgot to wear your Toga.....

  8. #8
    stateofequilibrium's Avatar
    stateofequilibrium is offline Super Moderator 6105 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Battlestar Galactica
    Posts
    25,450
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikima
    You forgot to wear your Toga.....
    I have yet to see these "cool" "kids" (two words I use very liberally) wear togas yet.
    Posterior Fornix.

  9. #9
    DrShikima's Avatar
    DrShikima is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,197
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stateofequilibrium
    I have yet to see these "cool" "kids" (two words I use very liberally) wear togas yet.

    Quick G, he's a liberal... stone him!

  10. #10
    rnagy54's Avatar
    rnagy54 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    325
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    a

    Quote Originally Posted by druhxk2
    Welcome to the 1st annual upperclassman football game and extravaganza. Please note time and location: Night before next Anatomy exam, hallways of AUC residence, about 2am?? Sounds good. Please watch for special appearances by none other than the "lone boy who hoops and hollers (alone) in the parking lot. He's hammered, he's stumbling, and yes, he talks to himself, and the unlucky passerby who he doesn't know anyway. But don't ask him who he is, because he doesn't remember himself either!
    Also, don't miss the alltime favorites, high school wannabe med students who party like it's 1999 (though presumably they were yet in the womb)....they also hoop and holler and make arses of themselves, but never fear.... they need not party in a room or elsewhere, they would rather stand in the halls and criticize others....or take to the parking lot perhaps? But little do they know, they were merely warming the floor for the full contact, full volume upperclassman event! Thanks guys and dalled up gals. Better not go to the club so early next time....you missed a friend...he yelled for you all night.
    Get the point yet, or should I continue? Respect eachother's space, especially the common ones. We're not all on the same schedule, and we don't work well whilst you play so near. Chill out.
    Man,
    I remember the good old days when RA's were yelling at people for being too loud. Get over it man. Life is too short to be mad about silly things like that. I guess I just got used to dealing with noise while I lived in a frat house in college and after my first semester, it never really bothered me. So, either get over it, or move.

    later,
    Nagy
    Combined Med-Peds residency at Michigan State University/KCMS on inpatient peds right now and loving it!

    ...Winners don't even realize they are in a race... they just like to run.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Should I attend?
    By ssanwar in forum American University of Antigua (AUA)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 08:05 PM
  2. If I could, I would like to attend...
    By Compassion MD in forum Premed Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 08:23 PM
  3. Is it possible to attend SGU with just Loans?
    By esth0001 in forum St. Georges University School of Medicine
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-27-2005, 08:06 AM
  4. Applied but didn't attend?
    By t_diddy43 in forum American University of the Caribbean (AUC)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:31 PM
  5. is anyone able to attend
    By ikep in forum St. Georges University School of Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 02:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •