Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 135
  1. #1
    AS990 is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Update - 3rd Semester Physiology Cheater Revealed

    Advertisements




    I would just like to say a few things... I know this is a public forum and all, and it is wonderful that the student body can come on here to do everything from support each other to vent about things, or even solve problems...Thank you Value MD for making this possible...
    Last edited by AS990; 06-30-2008 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Update

  2. #2
    McGillGrad's Avatar
    McGillGrad is offline Permanently Banned 511 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    multiple accounts
    Posts
    2,476
    Downloads
    26
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Damn, that's harsh. We all know who that is...lol.

  3. #3
    slevit1MD's Avatar
    slevit1MD is offline Ultimate Member 665 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    6,383
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AS990 View Post
    According to some sources and ongoing investigation, it occurs the one who knows who cheated but refuses to rat on them is the older dude who sits in the front row...Hopefully he will talk now....After all, should be a breech of honor code if you don't come forth....
    So before the entire 3rd semester class gets their pitchforks out after said older dude in the front row, where did this information come from and how reliable is it? Because I'm pretty sure that the class is not going to take kindly to whoever knows what happened and refuses to say anything. In fact, for letting it go this long, I'd hope that they'd be thrown out as well. Knowing people cheated and doing nothing about it is nearly as bad as cheating.
    slevit1, M.D. Hidden Content
    PGY-1, Emergency Medicine

  4. #4
    McGillGrad's Avatar
    McGillGrad is offline Permanently Banned 511 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    multiple accounts
    Posts
    2,476
    Downloads
    26
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LMX1B View Post
    So before the entire 3rd semester class gets their pitchforks out after said older dude in the front row, where did this information come from and how reliable is it? Because I'm pretty sure that the class is not going to take kindly to whoever knows what happened and refuses to say anything. In fact, for letting it go this long, I'd hope that they'd be thrown out as well. Knowing people cheated and doing nothing about it is nearly as bad as cheating.

    Knowing the older dude a bit, he would not keep his mouth shut. He likes to be honest, and he has been in trouble for that in the past.

  5. #5
    slevit1MD's Avatar
    slevit1MD is offline Ultimate Member 665 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    6,383
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McGillGrad View Post
    Knowing the older dude a bit, he would not keep his mouth shut. He likes to be honest, and he has been in trouble for that in the past.
    I disagree. I think that if it were his friends (or maybe he was one of the people who looked at it), he'd keep his mouth shut.
    slevit1, M.D. Hidden Content
    PGY-1, Emergency Medicine

  6. #6
    McGillGrad's Avatar
    McGillGrad is offline Permanently Banned 511 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    multiple accounts
    Posts
    2,476
    Downloads
    26
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LMX1B View Post
    I disagree. I think that if it were his friends (or maybe he was one of the people who looked at it), he'd keep his mouth shut.
    I would imagine, if anything, it was the latter.

    Your cult is still miffed at him for being honest.

  7. #7
    slevit1MD's Avatar
    slevit1MD is offline Ultimate Member 665 points
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    6,383
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McGillGrad View Post
    I would imagine, if anything, it was the latter.

    Your cult is still miffed at him for being honest.
    I have a cult? I think that he (like most people) is selectively honest. I say what's on my mind and don't generally care what people think, but I'm nice/loyal to the people that I'm friends with.
    slevit1, M.D. Hidden Content
    PGY-1, Emergency Medicine

  8. #8
    livingthedream is offline Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    124
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AS990 View Post
    According to some sources and ongoing investigation, its evident that the one who knows who cheated but refuses to rat on them (sign a name) is the older dude who sits in the front row...He also stormed out of class before the meeting like a cat chasing his prey...Hopefully he will talk now....After all, should be a breech of honor code if you don't come forth....
    I love the witch hunt, burn people's reputation and make them hated by the class just because you can. Sounds to me like your a real tool for posting something annonymous like that after you finger one of your classmates based on hear say.

  9. #9
    Skipper is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,142
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    when you point at someone you have 3 fingers pointing back at you....you better be sure you are not spreading hear-say

    and please make sure you are staying within TOS

    skipper
    11 months until the end of PGY 3
    President and Dean of--
    Skipper's Medical Univeristy of the Dutch West Indies--SMU-DWI
    Apply Now.....Get an MD in 6 Weeks....
    If you fail at AUC, SGU, or Ross why not transfer to SMU, if you fail at SMU, why not try another SMU.

  10. #10
    spreebee is offline Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    300
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by livingthedream View Post
    I love the witch hunt, burn people's reputation and make them hated by the class just because you can. Sounds to me like your a real tool for posting something annonymous like that after you finger one of your classmates based on hear say.
    I wonder if it's true... Also, you can't judge what someone may know, may not know... If it's not true, I feel sorry for this person.. On the other hand, noone would say stuff like this unless they had a good indicator, for I doubt anyone wants to ruin anyones reputation...
    Last edited by spreebee; 06-23-2008 at 01:55 PM.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cheater!... caught?
    By ZIMAgo in forum The Relaxing Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-23-2015, 06:07 AM
  2. Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a cheater by the toe
    By Dr Rich in forum St. Matthews University School of Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 07:51 PM
  3. 2nd Semester Physiology Minis
    By PhillyNeuroMD in forum Ross University School of Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 09:47 AM
  4. The Only Way To Get Through Mua Is To Be A Cheater
    By caribdoctor in forum Medical University of the Americas (MUA) Nevis
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 10:52 AM
  5. stephew's identity revealed!
    By doctormua in forum St. Georges University School of Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 09:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •