Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    druhxk2 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    62
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    From the majority of the 3rd semesters...

    Advertisements



    To those lazy losers that complained to the Dean about the extra TEN MINUTES each day for Physiology II: Thanks guys and gals! You have not only given us uncovered topics, which WILL be on the exam, but we can also expect to be unprepared for that portion of the USMLE 1. In case you don't already know, the uncovered topics ARE popular Step one questions. Good work. What exactly do you think you are in Medical School for anyway? Suck it up Princesses!

  2. #2
    DRDRWMD's Avatar
    DRDRWMD is offline Elite Member 515 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    4,649
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I bet it is someone who did not attend class to hear the announcement and then go running to the dean when they were not let out on time.

  3. #3
    stateofequilibrium's Avatar
    stateofequilibrium is offline Super Moderator 6105 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Battlestar Galactica
    Posts
    25,450
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Third semesters, hehe. Maybe if they stopped throwing wild parties, they'd get up early enough to go to class.
    Posterior Fornix.

  4. #4
    wendyalexandra's Avatar
    wendyalexandra is offline Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    bako
    Posts
    241
    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by druhxk2
    What exactly do you think you are in Medical School for anyway? Suck it up Princesses!
    I don't know who you are, but I'm officially a fan. That post was awesome!
    Vote SOE for World Dictator

    Fornix Power!

  5. #5
    TheAlchemist is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    450
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    why don't u just tell these ppl directly, instead of writing on the board?
    not that it will do any good, the deed is done.
    if these slackers are that lazy, im sure there is a high probability they won't bother with reading this board
    [X] IM
    [X] PEDS
    [X] PSYCH
    [X] SURGERY
    [X] OB/GYN
    [X] NEPHRO [X] NEURO

  6. #6
    stateofequilibrium's Avatar
    stateofequilibrium is offline Super Moderator 6105 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Battlestar Galactica
    Posts
    25,450
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlchemist
    if these slackers are that lazy, im sure there is a high probability they won't bother with reading this board
    Not true! I'm lazy and I'm on this board almost 24/7
    Posterior Fornix.

  7. #7
    ChanceCount's Avatar
    ChanceCount is offline Senior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    893
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by druhxk2
    To those lazy losers that complained to the Dean about the extra TEN MINUTES each day for Physiology II: Thanks guys and gals! You have not only given us uncovered topics, which WILL be on the exam, but we can also expect to be unprepared for that portion of the USMLE 1. In case you don't already know, the uncovered topics ARE popular Step one questions. Good work. What exactly do you think you are in Medical School for anyway? Suck it up Princesses!
    Doesn't matter. Ten minutes of lecture from any of the physio professors here won't teach you anything you couldn't learn in half of that time on your own. And, you'd probably find it more board relevant if you got your info from a review book rather than certain professors lectures anyways.
    "Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake."

  8. #8
    druhxk2 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    62
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceCount
    Doesn't matter. Ten minutes of lecture from any of the physio professors here won't teach you anything you couldn't learn in half of that time on your own. And, you'd probably find it more board relevant if you got your info from a review book rather than certain professors lectures anyways.
    The point was 10 minutes per day for the whole section of the course.... That is what they complained about. One 10 minute extension: worthless. But over the whole section, probably add up to a few lectures....not a math major, but about three I think. Oh well. These are the kind of people that will not survive later in the degree. Or, perhpas they will cut surgical rotation by a few mins per day so that they can get on to their more important activities. Ha ha!

  9. #9
    Bill_Cornbread's Avatar
    Bill_Cornbread is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    92
    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wouldn't fret it. Your get everything you missed and more during 5th.

  10. #10
    NYCMD is offline Junior Member 510 points
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    67
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Def agree wowowowowow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Timeline for majority of residency interviews
    By AUCMD2013 in forum St. Georges University School of Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 09:02 AM
  2. Majority does not pass neuroscience - maybe another school?
    By neiroLover in forum University of Medicine and Health Sciences (UMHS)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 09:02 PM
  3. No more super majority
    By gumby in forum The Relaxing Lounge
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:41 AM
  4. CHEAP BOOKS - majority 10CI - most semesters
    By 4Runner_guy in forum St. Matthews Medical School Classifieds
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 08:51 AM
  5. Can majority of your clinicals be done at one location?
    By bubbleboy in forum Ross University School of Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 10:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •