Sponsored Links
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    ayastona is offline Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    130
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Printing in Antigua

    Advertisements



    does the school have printing facilities??

    do students bring their own printers to their living quarters?

  2. #2
    Cyberia is offline Senior Member 515 points
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    693
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ayastona View Post
    does the school have printing facilities??

    do students bring their own printers to their living quarters?
    The answer to both your questions is yes.

  3. #3
    vick2025's Avatar
    vick2025 is offline Member 517 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    246
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberia View Post
    The answer to both your questions is yes.
    How much is it/page at AUA facility. Are there big lines to print? Thanks!
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to life forever"-Gandhi


    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    rahulb is offline Senior Member 695 points
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    bmizzle
    Posts
    806
    Downloads
    14
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yea you typically have to schedule an appointment to print 72-96 hours in advance
    [X] Attending Physician

  5. #5
    Cyberia is offline Senior Member 515 points
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    693
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vick2025 View Post
    How much is it/page at AUA facility. Are there big lines to print? Thanks!
    A line? No, not really. It's in the library. You can either print from a library computer, or add the library's networked printers to your own laptop. Then you just go to one of the girls at the desk, and they tell you how much you owe. I think printing was something like .25 EC a page. There are also a few office stores around town too that you can print things at (like a kinkos). I don't know how much they charged.

  6. #6
    logik15 is offline Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    264
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberia View Post
    A line? No, not really. It's in the library. You can either print from a library computer, or add the library's networked printers to your own laptop. Then you just go to one of the girls at the desk, and they tell you how much you owe. I think printing was something like .25 EC a page. There are also a few office stores around town too that you can print things at (like a kinkos). I don't know how much they charged.
    when i was on the island i twas 25 cents EC a page for black and white, and 60 cents EC for a color page.
    AUA Class of '11

    Board Certified Internal Medicine

  7. #7
    vick2025's Avatar
    vick2025 is offline Member 517 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    246
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by logik15 View Post
    when i was on the island i twas 25 cents EC a page for black and white, and 60 cents EC for a color page.
    Oh man...seems like we need that extra cash just for printing...
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to life forever"-Gandhi


    Hidden Content

Similar Threads

  1. Antigua newspaper article on AUA grads not being eligible to practice in Antigua
    By azskeptic in forum American University of Antigua (AUA)
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 09:38 PM
  2. printing??
    By bhs2a in forum Saba University School of Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 01:40 PM
  3. Printing
    By Junito in forum St. Matthews University School of Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2004, 11:44 AM
  4. Printing
    By Michael10101 in forum Ross University School of Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-04-2004, 02:39 PM
  5. Printing
    By vadim1980 in forum Saba University School of Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 11:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •