Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    MDXRS22's Avatar
    MDXRS22 is offline Ultimate Member 515 points
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,745
    Downloads
    33
    Uploads
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Congrats to Sree as Super Mod

    Advertisements



    Congratulations to our Moderator, Sree, on his promotion as Super Mod

    You deserve it
    I need to think about something...maybe you know what...

  2. #2
    DOC.p's Avatar
    DOC.p is offline Super Moderator 7191 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,843
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't know if anyone noticed, from Sree's new promotion, I'm now the new AUA mod

    don't worry, this won't keep me away from posting my useless comments by i am there to help out to...i'll rule with an iron fist
    M.D.

  3. #3
    stephew is offline Moderator Guru 512 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    21,867
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    congrats to both Sree and DocPluckinski.
    Steph
    If you get a warning, put on yer manpants and stop whining about it.

  4. #4
    stateofequilibrium's Avatar
    stateofequilibrium is offline Super Moderator 6105 points
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Battlestar Galactica
    Posts
    25,450
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DOCplucinski View Post
    I don't know if anyone noticed, from Sree's new promotion, I'm now the new AUA mod

    don't worry, this won't keep me away from posting my useless comments by i am there to help out to...i'll rule with an iron fist
    There goes the neighborhood.

    Congrats Sree.
    Posterior Fornix.

  5. #5
    MDXRS22's Avatar
    MDXRS22 is offline Ultimate Member 515 points
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,745
    Downloads
    33
    Uploads
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I noticed that ,too, but I will give you the props you deserve when you officially become a registered student at AUA

    Hang in there until then
    I need to think about something...maybe you know what...

  6. #6
    DOC.p's Avatar
    DOC.p is offline Super Moderator 7191 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,843
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDXRS22 View Post
    I noticed that ,too, but I will give you the props you deserve when you officially become a registered student at AUA

    Hang in there until then
    hah could i be the first who was promoted to mod before attending the school?

    i guess all the useless posting paid off
    M.D.

  7. #7
    Sheri is offline Member 511 points
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Secret place of the MOST HIGH GOD
    Posts
    122
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    congrat doc, on ur new promo....u deserve it u on valuemd 24/7/365 a year .... and don't be a mean mod, just kidding

  8. #8
    MDXRS22's Avatar
    MDXRS22 is offline Ultimate Member 515 points
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,745
    Downloads
    33
    Uploads
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DOCplucinski View Post
    hah could i be the first who was promoted to mod before attending the school?

    i guess all the useless posting paid off
    I am not sure if that happened before. One thing I am sure, you are a great guy and you can make a great moderator.
    I need to think about something...maybe you know what...

  9. #9
    sreec is offline Super Moderator 536 points
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,394
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    haha, i was about to start a thread entitled congratulating DocPlucinski when I saw this.

    but, it's great that the AUA forum has another moderator, especially someone as active as Matt. Plus, he's got really good troll recognition skills. At the rate that he posts, he's going to have more posts than Steph in a couple months.

    congratz and good luck at aua!


  10. #10
    DOC.p's Avatar
    DOC.p is offline Super Moderator 7191 points
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,843
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sree Cheruku View Post
    haha, i was about to start a thread entitled congratulating DocPlucinski when I saw this.

    but, it's great that the AUA forum has another moderator, especially someone as active as Matt. Plus, he's got really good troll recognition skills. At the rate that he posts, he's going to have more posts than Steph in a couple months.

    congratz and good luck at aua!
    ha thanks Sree...you never can be too careful nowadays with trolls running around
    M.D.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congrats!!!!!!
    By Doctor Ali in forum Windsor University School of Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 06:31 AM
  2. Congrats! Junito became a super moderator!
    By GoodDoc1 in forum St. Matthews University School of Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 10:06 PM
  3. Congrats!!!!!
    By BillyBill in forum Medical University of the Americas (MUA) Belize
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 07:00 PM
  4. congrats SMU!!!!!!
    By roberthiss in forum St. Matthews University School of Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 03:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •