Hope I can get A few ?'s in
I think that's all for now, Hope that you have a safe & investigative trip. Look forward to your reports & thanks
- Will we have access to research, reference & resource materials via any form of a library?
- Also, I believe this was asked but what about the internet capabilities largely used across the isle & on campus, for instance, is it cable, or dial-up?
- How are the classroom settings?
- Will there be any lab facilities?
- Cadavers, What about cadavers for G/A?
- Supplies, is it possible for u to check-out places to re-stock on supplies that may be needed i.e electronic, paper, etc.?
- What is the size of the in-coming class (1st year Med)?
- Will study groups be designated or grouped?
- Any on-campus support groups for spouses that may accompany students?
- Also, I believe "sums" may have req'd but I 2nd, any pictures
- Also, racquetball courts, I know that they are there just not sure where?
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much for they reside in that grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat