Sponsored Links
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    showbiz is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    14
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I got my money back through the courts

    Advertisements



    I got all my money back by suing them. If you want the name of the attorney e-mail me and I;ll give it to you.

    I started out at Windsor and left when all their lies came to naught.

    Dr. Joel Kope M.D.

  2. #2
    dt
    dt is offline Elite Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,794
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    re: I got my money back through the courts

    Quote Originally Posted by showbiz
    I got all my money back by suing them. If you want the name of the attorney e-mail me and I;ll give it to you.

    I started out at Windsor and left when all their lies came to naught.

    Dr. Joel Kope M.D.

    If it went to trial, could you list which court, the location and the case reference? I dont think that is a problem since those are public info now.

    Or, you could pm me on that -- and I can post it (or not?).

    Thanks.

  3. #3
    showbiz is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    14
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hey Dude

    Your the guy who works for Windsor. You can look up the info yourself
    or ask the bus driver who also teaches there

  4. #4
    studentMD is offline Elite Member 512 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,345
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Images
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    re: I got my money back through the courts

    Quote Originally Posted by dt
    If it went to trial, could you list which court, the location and the case reference? I dont think that is a problem since those are public info now.

    Or, you could pm me on that -- and I can post it (or not?).

    Thanks.
    Please exchange the contact info (phone numbers, addresses etc..) via PM/email. Feel free to post on the forum that you have such information and ask others to privately msg you for more specific contact details at which time you can send out a generic email disclosing that info.

  5. #5
    dt
    dt is offline Elite Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,794
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    re: Hey Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by showbiz
    Your the guy who works for Windsor. You can look up the info yourself
    or ask the bus driver who also teaches there


    I do not work for Windsor nor am I a student there.

    Oh well, I guess you really do not want to share that info...

  6. #6
    dt
    dt is offline Elite Member 510 points
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,794
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    re: Hey Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by dt
    Quote Originally Posted by showbiz
    Your the guy who works for Windsor. You can look up the info yourself
    or ask the bus driver who also teaches there


    I do not work for Windsor nor am I a student there.

    Oh well, I guess you really do not want to share that info...

    OK, got the info. Thanks showbiz.

    I will forward it to anyone who asks.


    (though I still dont see what the big deal is about posting an attorney's info (unless you guys are scared of lawyers...haha))

  7. #7
    sanfronteir is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    14
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    showbiz

    why do you make mockery of yourself,the guy you are talking about never taught any of windsor fella's,why do you waste time talking **.
    you got your money good for you,(i consider it a lie).

Similar Threads

  1. Money Back!
    By Andes in forum St. Christophers College of Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 12:19 AM
  2. money back for RUH?
    By dingaling in forum Ross University School of Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 10:03 AM
  3. Getting my money back
    By medschool22 in forum American University of the Caribbean (AUC)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 01:48 PM
  4. I got my money back from Windsor
    By showbiz in forum Windsor University School of Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 10:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Site Meter