SGU at once
Hey i visited both schools before i made up my mind. I recommend SGU!
1. alot of Ross Students tranfer to SGU
2. Bigger island
3. more tech advance school ( ross is investing money in making their facilities up to date.)
4. bigger school
5.school is more apealing to the eye, Ross is a bunch of trailers place one next to each other and they are all grey
6. you need titers for rabies if you bring your dogs to Ross. @ SGU you only need a HC for your dogs and that they are up to date in their vaccines.
7. SGU its Fall and Spring and they give you 3 weeks in dec to go back home and the whole summer so you can work and earn $$. at Ross you have to stay there Fall, Spring, Summer and again. You only get 5 weeks total between all 3 semmesters. You dont finish early!!! it take the same ammount of time 4 years, so dont let this fool you.
8. Ross Accepts 125 or more students for fall so you might have to sit on the floor. If you fail a class at Ross you have to repeat the whole year. At SGU you fail a class you only retake that class. Ross is owned by a big *** company.
9. you are by the hurracaine belt!
10. Overall SGU its a better investment than Ross!!!
If you have any more Q's you can email me to firstname.lastname@example.org
i hope this helps!
"Always look on the bright side of life, always look on the light side of life...what do you have to lose nothing because you come from nothing and you will end up in nothing..."