Numerous questions on statistics.
1) Given prevalence, calculate number needed to
2) Specificity and sensitivity were each asked once.
3) Confidence intervals with respect to statistical
significance were asked twice.
Physician with drinking problem confides in you. Your next step?
Patient brought to ER with DNR, revived, to unit.
DNR arrives. Next step?
Woman s/p hip surgery wakes up confused. First step?
Becomes aggitated, next step?
Did what you suggested, increased aggitation, next step?
5)Young female with sunburn pictured - what med, treating her for acne caused this? What is the treatment of the sunburn?
6) Young gal caving in west comes in with hydrophobia and altered loc. What is the diagnosis, the treatment, and the prognosis?
7) CCS: Young child with fever and low po input comes in. Appears dry on physical exam.
8) CCS: 42 yo M comes in comotose... unable to provide history - breathing is poor on PE...
9) CCS: Older gentleman, cross country road trip in car presents with CHF (with hx of same). On PE, you notice that one leg is fuller than the other.
10) CCS: 27 yo asian female p/w fever... on interview, mentions pelvic pain...
11) Patient on antiseiz med (phenytonin) * 3 dd, p/w linear rash after gardening, cause (drug rx vs. contact derm). Tx of same.
12) Patient in mexico, bit by dog, given 100 U of tetanus toxoid in Mexico. Reports to your office... next steps?
13) Professor has extreme problem with public speaking. dx, tx?
14) Preg female s/p delivery p/w euvolemic hyponatremia. Cause, and Tx?
More to follow...