INSIDER'S GUIDE TO THE USMLE and RESIDENCY
Your Favorite USMLE authors come to life
Step 1 - Step 2 - Step 3 - Residency and Beyond!
Ed Goljan, Samir Mehta, Tom Brown and more.
LIVE EVENT: Westin Hotel @ Times Square - 42nd & 8th Ave, NY
WEBCAST: h t t p : / / f a l c o n r e v i e w s . c o m / l i v e w e b c a s t
Sunday, Feb 15, 2009 - 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
All live event attendees will receive a complimentary "Know It By Heart - EKG Video Tutorial" taught by Daniel Cooper, MD, co-author of the Washington Manual
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. How the USMLE shapes your future and what you can do about it.
2. Taking advantage of emerging, innovative technology for success on your boards.
3. Dr. Goljan - live High Definition feed from on-going lecture in Dallas.
4. Author of Step-up series Dr. Samir Mertha presents Step 2/3 live sample lecture.
5. Tips & Secrets to Success on the USMLE.
6. Attaining Residency Seminar - From the Steps to application, interviews and residency ... and everything in between.
Don't guess your way through the process. We'll tell you what you need to know.
For more information please contact 214.226.7058 or email F a l c o n N Y C @ f a l c o n s t a f f . c o m
USMLE, USMLE Step1, United States Medical Licensing Examination