Sponsored Links
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    shortmatt is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Sept 2017 Entrance

    Advertisements



    Is anyone planning to begin in Sept 2017?

  2. #2
    aravillest is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shortmatt View Post
    Is anyone planning to begin in Sept 2017?
    Hey!
    I am currently planning on applying for the 2017 Sept term.

  3. #3
    Dr.Bell is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shortmatt View Post
    Is anyone planning to begin in Sept 2017?
    Hi Matt,
    If you have been accepted, then you can also join the accepted students facebook group to meet others in your class! You can also ask questions to our student ambassadors (current students) on island life, curriculum, what to bring, etc!

    If you have not applied yet, you can send me a message and I can put you in touch with some of our current students!

    If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I lived in St. Vincent for the last 4 1/2 years and can try to answer them myself

  4. #4
    shortmatt is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Bell View Post
    Hi Matt,
    If you have been accepted, then you can also join the accepted students facebook group to meet others in your class! You can also ask questions to our student ambassadors (current students) on island life, curriculum, what to bring, etc!

    If you have not applied yet, you can send me a message and I can put you in touch with some of our current students!

    If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I lived in St. Vincent for the last 4 1/2 years and can try to answer them myself

    Thanks Dr. Bell! I have been accepted to TSOM and am planning to visit the island soon. Any word on the new airport opening? Also, I've noticed that airline tickets have skyrocketed over the past week. Any tips? I'll be traveling out of Austin or Houston, TX.

    Thanks!

    ŚMatt

  5. #5
    Dr.Bell is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shortmatt View Post
    Thanks Dr. Bell! I have been accepted to TSOM and am planning to visit the island soon. Any word on the new airport opening? Also, I've noticed that airline tickets have skyrocketed over the past week. Any tips? I'll be traveling out of Austin or Houston, TX.

    Thanks!

    ŚMatt
    Hi Matt! congrats!! You will love the island! I miss it everyday Also, the first planes are landing at the Argyle International Airport tomorrow (Feb. 14, 2017)!

    Some airfare tricks I always used:
    1. use the skyscanner app - it is the best!
    2. check the jetblue/american airlines websites directly
    3. book the US carriers separately from Liat- sometimes the entire ticket on 1 itinerary gets wonky. book direct to BGI and then just hop over to SVG with Liat.
    4. clear your cookies and use an incognito web browser when you are shopping!

    If you need any specific help, please feel free to email me or one of the other admissions team members!

  6. #6
    shortmatt is offline Newbie 510 points
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Bell View Post
    Hi Matt! congrats!! You will love the island! I miss it everyday Also, the first planes are landing at the Argyle International Airport tomorrow (Feb. 14, 2017)!

    Some airfare tricks I always used:
    1. use the skyscanner app - it is the best!
    2. check the jetblue/american airlines websites directly
    3. book the US carriers separately from Liat- sometimes the entire ticket on 1 itinerary gets wonky. book direct to BGI and then just hop over to SVG with Liat.
    4. clear your cookies and use an incognito web browser when you are shopping!

    If you need any specific help, please feel free to email me or one of the other admissions team members!
    Thanks a ton for those tips. Finally got tickets purchased. I was awaiting the new airport in hopes of more direct flights, but they're not scheduled yet. So I took what I could.

    I'll see y'all on the island next month!

    ŚMatt

Similar Threads

  1. MUA Pre-med and Med-1 January 2017
    By Seansterlingva in forum Medical University of the Americas (MUA) Nevis
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 11:34 PM
  2. Roomate for Jan 2017
    By Baju12 in forum Windsor University School of Medicine Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 02:05 AM
  3. AUA COM Spring 2017
    By DoctorAngel in forum American University of Antigua (AUA)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2016, 06:16 AM
  4. Hy 2017
    By tommyk in forum USMLE Step 1 Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 12:05 PM
  5. Entrance stats for May class v. Sept?
    By olywa in forum American University of the Caribbean (AUC)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2005, 04:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •