2011 Residency Match
Every year residency match becomes more and more competitive. In the current economic situation many ACGME approved programs close down or change ownership and cut costs limiting the number of residency spots.
We are very pleased to inform you that Saint James School of Medicine students did great and got positions in very well established programs like the University of Louisiana, the University of Iowa and the University of Alabama.
We want to give our sincere thanks to all of our graduates for their hard work and effort. They have made Saint James proud of their accomplishments. Future graduates can be assured that hard work and commitment to their dreams will pay off one day.
1. Y A, Neurology, Illinois
2. R D, Family Medicine, Illinois
3. A F, Internal Medicine, Pennsylvania
4. W F, Internal Medicine, Arizona
5. O H, Internal Medicine, Illinois
6. J J, Family Medicine, Illinois
7. M K, Internal Medicine, Louisiana
8. D K, Family Medicine, Canada
9. J L, Internal Medicine/Psychiatry, Iowa
10. S M, Neurology, Iowa
11. G M, Family Medicine, Michigan
12. S P-G, Family Medicine, Illinois
13. N P, Family Medicine, Georgia
14. V S, Internal Medicine, Illinois
15. K S, Internal Medicine, Louisiana
16. B S, Family Medicine, Washington
17. N S, Internal Medicine, Illinois
18. V S, Medicine, West Virginia
19. V T, Family Medicine, Alabama