Source: Medical School Memoirs: Timing is Everything to be a Physician
I called the Saint James Medical School headquarters in Chicago. They gave me a timeline of what needs to be done at what time span.
16 Months (Basic Science Courses)
3. Medical Ethics
4. Human Gross Anatomy
8. Medical Genetics
12. Pathology I
13. Pathology II
15. Physical Diagnostics Introduction
6 Months (Break)
1. Study for and write for the USMLE Step 1.
2. Submit PASSING score to the Chicago Office.
Wait several weeks for the rotation schedule to begin and to settle down to the location.
Core Clinical Rotations
1. Complete Elective Rotations
2. Apply for Residencies (National Match Program) and go to interviews.
3. Study and sit for the USMLE Step 2.
4. After PASSING the Step 2, you’re a MD Graduate.