I'm applying for Jan 2010 MD program and was recently granted an interview. I received an email saying I would be considered for the Charter Foundation Program as well, which is fine, but the email stated:
"Upon receipt of a grade point average of 3.2 for this term and passing the Premedical Science Comprehensive Examination (PMSCE), you will be allowed to register for the Doctor of Medicine course in January 2010."
It is already September 2009. If I do get accepted and they place me in the Charter Program, how will I still be able to register for the MD course in January 2010? Didn't the Charter program already start a few weeks ago? Not to mention, it will still take time to actually give my interview and for them to make a decision.