I looked into St. Chris about 7 or so years ago (wow, maybe 8 now!). I decided against it and attended one of the "big 3". I realized after spending many hours researching these schools that going to this school would have been one of the biggest mistakes I could have made. It really is "above a pizza hut". Its true, you will find an excuse for every terrible thing you read, yet, you will read on and find that it is true. DO NOT BELIEVE THE MODERATORS, they are paid to make the school look better. Lets see if they will answer some questions...
My questions for moderators/school officials are:
1. How many students in the first semester class?
2. What is the average GPA and MCAT (if taken) for the incoming class?
3. How many St. Chris students got a residency this year? In what fields? catgorical?
4. How can an incoming student look up the professors that will be teaching them to take care of sick and dying patients? Does one professor teach multiple classes?
5. What are you labs like? Do you have any labs? Do you have cadavers on campus for dissection?
6. what are you USMLE pass rates and include HOW MANY STUDENTS TOOK THE USMLE?
7. How many board certified graduates do you have in all, from all years, since opening the school (in another UK city) many years ago? In what fields?
8. Can a St. Chris graduate work in the UK as a doctor? (where they will be in basic science class)
9. What problems do St. Chris grads face working in the USA?
10. What states in the USA can St. Chris grads work in?
11. Is the "campus" really some rooms above a pizza hut?
12. What will the current law suits against the school mean for future students?
thanks for answering ALL of these questions honestly.