I have a set of BRAND NEW Princton Review's MCAT books for sale. After ordering the material, I decided not to take the exam, so none of the books have been used and they are still in their original box. These are the latest versions 2010 material, accessible only if you sign up for the prep course with Princeton Review.
$550 or your best offer.
Here is the description of the books (from the Princeton Review website):
* MCAT Physics and Math Review: Close to 500 pages
* MCAT General Chemistry Review: More than 300 pages
* MCAT Biology Review: 500+ pages
* MCAT Organic Chemistry Review: In excess of 300 pages
* MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review: 400+ pages
* MCAT Hyperlearning Science Workbook, hundreds of MCAT--style practice passages and questions with complete explanations (900+ pages)
* MCAT Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook,about 300 pages, including dozens of MCAT practice passages and four full--length Verbal Reasoning practice tests with complete explanations
* MCAT Hyperleaning In--Class Passage Compendium, the equivalent of five MCATs' worth of additional test questions