ok, i was going thorugh the threads to try to put together some bits of information, but i still have some questions...
so, i am high school junior in the US. i go to one of the competitive public high schools in NY. My overall average is 90.53 and my science average is 91.83, mostly in the 90-91 range, except, i kind of screwed in sophmore chem, having an 85 and an 80 for the two terms-which i tried to fix or at least balance out by taking ap chem, and i had a 94 for first term in that. my math average is an 85. Next year i will take a term of organic chem, and a term of quantative analysis, and year long ap biology, and calculus along with other classes. (ok, so that was a little long, sorry )
1. can anyone tell me if i stand a chance getting admitted to the PAM?
2. what about the other med schools?
3. Altough i am an american citizen, i also have polish citizenship, does disqualify me for PAM?
4. How hard is it to come back to the states and work here after graduation?
5. Is studying there a good idea, or is it better to stay here, finish college and then apply to med schools in the US?
thank you =)