Price: $5200 USD negotiable
manual tranny/ stick shift
CD Deck w/ MP3 player hookup
PM me for pictures. Thanks!
Here are a few more details/backgrounder:
1) The awesome mechanic who comes with this vehicle (read more about him below) brought me to the insurance place, the police station (for transfer papers), and the registration place. In order to register your vehicle, you need to have a mechanic give your vehicle a check-up periodically. Our mechanic is awesome and will meet with you anytime to give you the registration papers (FOR FREE!!!)
2) Super safe and secure hard top: never be afraid of you (or your stuff) getting wet from the rain.
3) Also, never worry about having your things stolen because there is a lock-able glove compartment, and the top cannot be ripped or torn open like the 'soft-tops' you see on the island; these were only a few of the reasons that I purchased this exact, specific model of jeep.
4) I'm leaving the island in 4 months and would like to either sell the jeep now or arrange for a sale at the end of the semester (I'm flexible. If you need the vehicle now I can arrange for something)
5) Includes a spare set of keys, a jack, tire wrench, and a brand new spare tire.
6) Standard transmissions use less gasoline in my experience, have four wheel drive if you wish to drive up steeper hills such as where I live (in Hamilton Estates in Carino), are are more reliable (because auto transmissions bust all the time, plus standards can roll start if you ever run into problems)
7) Foldable back seats to make room for moving big boxes and suitcases
8) Never had any car or engine problems except for minor tweaks and modifications over the few semesters I've been here
9) cd/mp3/usb/ipod/radio stereo
10) A/C & heat
11) Our jeep was purchased from a very honest and awesome semi-retired mechanic (I know, its rare; BUT… I will introduce you to him; he is super kind and compassionate, and has already agreed to look after the 'next' owner of his ex-jeep =) He is Nevis' best kept secret when it comes to mechanics! He keeps our vehicle tuned up, changes the oil, and is willing to fix anything that happens to this jeep in the future!
12) And… he maintains our jeep for nearly nothing (in fact, he doesn't ask me for anything money ever)! I pay him because obviously I feel bad - so I just estimate how long he works, and I pay him for his time =) This is because is pretty much retired and is just a kind soul. I also expect the inheritor of this jeep to voluntarily pay him if you need his expertise =)
13) Bottom line - the jeep is in great shape and he is just one call away if you ever need him (note: I'll introduce once we transfer over the ownership).
Please give me a call for details at 869-664-3497 or email my gmail at ray.k.ng or skype me at ray_kin_ng or check out my flyer for the jeep with pictures that is up at the school (ht tp://dl.dropbox.com/u/2999741/Jeep%20Flyers_ray.pdf). Thanks!