I want to know what the honest truth is about Lublin medical university. I have seen countless forums about how Lublin is horrible and shady, and I would like for CURRENT STUDENTS to help me out here.
1) Do you have a 100% guarantee of doing clinicals during 3rd and 4th year in the U.S. (NYC specifically) as long as you pass the USMLE step 1??
2) What is the whole deal about the tuition and payments we as students have to make??
3) What is the schedule like? Why are 1st year students of the fall 4 year program taking classes like Biophysics, Hygiene & Nutrition, and Psychology? Whereas the students that are starting in the spring semester of the 4 year program are not taking those classes?
4) I have seen several people post about how students are failing. Is this b/c of the classes or the curriculum or the students themselves?
5) Is this university more based on "self-study", and is that the reason why a lot of people are unable to pass? Or like I said in the previous question, is there something wrong with the curriculum?
I am really thinking about attending this school, however it's very hard for me to make a decision after reading all of these horrible comments about this school. I need to know the truth and valid testimonies.
So, please if someone can help me that is currently attending there, I'd appreciate it. If no one wants to post on this forum, please private message me and let me know.