- Is there enough seats still available for the MD program for January?
- What is the GPA requirement?
- Where can we do our clinicals?
- Where have past MD students gotten residency placements?
- Is there a list of where the alumni is now?
- Is the education equivalent to SABA (please be constructively critical)?
- Are there any Canadians who have attended and gotten back into Canada afterwards?
There are plenty of seats available for the MD program for January, and I refer you to the www.muabelize.edu site or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the school at 501-226-3744 (check for the country code). Clinicals are currently being offered in Atlanta and Chicago; there is possibility to set up your own clinical site if the hospital is willing to get into a contractual agreement with the school. Re: residency placements, the school is not old enough to have students in the residency program; many of our students are still studying for the USMLE and/or doing their clinicals. For better accuracy, please contact the school. In regards to SABA, it was the Serslands who helped them in getting their accreditation. SABA, Nevis, and the belize were all under the MUA umbrella, and have the same cirrculum; we have excellent professors who all have open-door policy; They love to teach... we offer all courses, and it is in the USMLE format; Our campus is made up of Americans and Canadians. The Canadiens are from Vancouver to Toronto; even Winnipeg; For any other questions, please PM me...