Hi, I have already taken the MCAT and do not finish the completion of my degree till December. I will be applying for the January class. I was planning on retaking the MCAT between now and December and was wondering if I should send my current scores in or wait till i retake the MCATS. Will schools such as the big four wait for my new scores or base their decision off my old scores?
Since I have a lower than average gpa and mcat scores would it be advantageous to NOT send in my MCAT scores and wait for my new one or better for them to have my first exam scores rather than nothing. Also if I were to wait and send my newer scores would I still be able to start in the Jan. class for 09?