Hi I am new to this forum. I am non-EU student from Tajikistan. I will graduate high school this year. For my further education I am considering EU. And as I have learned Jagiellonian School diploma is 50 state approval. So I am considering to attend this school. But i have some questions:
1. What are requirements for non-EU students like me?
2. Does this school consider educational background(i mean high school diploma of which country)?
3. Is there any entrance exams?
4. To which type of program to attend?
5. What is the official tuition fee?
6. Are there any loans or any other kind of financial help?
thanks for your attention. I am waiting your response bye