So let me get this straight IUHS allow students to actually do 2 years of basic sciences online anywhere you want????
Hmm that doesn't sound bad to me, i can work and go to med school at the same time.
Even if the cambus doesn't work out, heck just do online.
However the main questions are:
1) pass rate for USMLE
2) what percent of the student match and out of how many students?
3) Does the school have any set up clinical rotations at US
4) is the school disapprove anywhere?
5) is there NY approval
6) Do you have any practicing physicians
7) how many students do you have this year
8) how many students do you have per course (both online and in the island)
9) what is the tuition
10) any financial support such as loans and scholarships
If the answers to majority of these questions are good, then I say, "let's give the virtual med school a chance "