Questions to DCs wishing to practice primary care medicine:
1. Do you believe that 1 year of hospital and outpatient residency would suffice ? Yes / NO and why (to practice as PCP)
2. What would you ADD / DROP from current Chiropractic curriculum in order to be more PCP ready ?
3. Do you believe the profession should be tiered ? DCM vs. DCS (Medical / Mixed DCs versus Straight DCs)
4. What would you like to see changed in your current scope of practice ?
5. If there was such program that would significantly expand your scope that was affordable (<50K) and time efficient (24 months) would you consider it ? or would you rather go back to MD/DO school ? (7 years & 200K+ investment)