I have been accepted at several schools but have narrowed my list down to MUA (Nevis) and AUC. I am very confused about picking a school and my deposit is due in a few days i have had sleepless nights doing research and reading several forums for over 120 hrs
1. How much is housing/car at either schools, i have ?
2. What should i bring other than clothes/books/money?
3. How long did the loan take to process for either schools?
4. Administration is only helpful to an extent i felt like i was buying a car while interviewing.
5. Where are MUA's clinical sites I have read online that it is not advisable to go to schools that do not post their clinical sites on their website or catalog?
6. Someone please compare the education/classes between AUC vs MUA I am not going there for the nice beaches i am going there for my dream/study i cancelled spaartan and ross because of problems i have heard.
7. Someone please tell me why is AUC charging $1000 a month for dorms is it really that GOOD!
8. Should i ship a car to the islands?