1) I have a spouse. Is campus housing off limits for me? I would rather just get a dorm room and be done with it.
Its a no on the dorms if your married. Your wife wouldn't want to live in the dorms anyways.
2) Is the entire campus WiFi, or will I need Caribserve on campus housing? You have to sign up for any service at school or anywhere else.
3) Do most apartments allow pets, or will my wife's two kitties have to be separated from her for awhile? Alot of apartments allow kittens and dogs.
4) Is there a store on the island to purchase computer games, or will I be shipping most of my stuff? There are places to buy but I think its more expensive, sometimes 5th semester leaving sale there stuff.
5) For those who took a ship instead of a plane, how long was the ride?
This I am not sure of but I heard that it takes like 5days.
Hope this helps!!!! Have a great day!!!!
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
Henry ***** Thoreau