Whats up people,
I wanted to let all the future AUC students know about a couple of things. When you get started out down here, there are some things NOT to do (I feel that I it is my job to do so b/c no one let this kid in on it. In case you read a post from him all I know is he is 2nd semester
1. Its a GOOD thing to work w/ your fellow classmates, NOT try to keep materials to yourself.
2. YES, there are old exams that students have and say they don't
3. If they have them, hopefully your cool w/ them and everyone wins. I only mention this b/c there has been a 2nd semester going around accusing people of having old exams and crying b/c he can't get a copy.
4. DO NOT run around and make pathetic threats when you don't get them.
5. Lastly, if you DO decide to take options 1 thru 4--make sure that when you do WHINE about it, that people don't find out that the reason you are whinning about it is b/c you FAILED the exam and you had the exams THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!
6. By the time you get to this line, I hope you decide to head these guidelines (SANDBLOW)