Download details: Windows Journal Viewer 1.5
If you have a PC you can use this to view the JNT files. There is no viewer that I know of for Macs. Someone could print to a PDF perhaps.
I'm looking for a way to convert the .jnt files to .pdf files so I can read the annotated notes for Neuroscience. Does anyone know of a program/website that will let me do this?
Yeah, you have to print them to PDF from a PC with Journal viewer. I already did it; you can PM me for a link if you'd like.
Last edited by nutsterrt; 09-03-2009 at 04:41 PM.
I would love those PDF's
AUC C/O 2012
you can open the journal files with microsoft word. then you can convert them to PDF with a program like acrobat pro.
I met with Dr. D after class and showed her how I opened the MHT versions on my mac and so she'll continue to post MHT files and probably send out some version of the instructions I oh-so-kindly typed up:
To open our Annotated Neuro MHT files on a Mac, the easiest way is to use the Firefox Browser with a particular add-on called "UnMHT" that allows you to open and see them. Here's how:
1. Get Firefox for Mac, here, if you don't already have it:
2. Then, follow this link and click the green "Add to Firefox" button
3. If you aren't prompted to do so, restart Firefox.
4. Now when you go to Angel using Firefox and click the .mht file it will end up opening it in that same little window pane. It's easier to read if you open it up in it's own big window: Interrupt the countdown timer by right clicking and hitting "Open Link in New Window". Done!
5. If you want to save the notes on your computer so you can open them anytime then interrupt the countdown timer by right clicking and hitting "Save Link As" and save it somewhere.
Now, Find the file you just saved and right-click to "Open With...". In that window, enable "All Applications" instead of just "Recommended Applications" or Firefox will be gray'ed out and you can't select it. Once you select Firefox be sure to check "Always Open With" so you don't have to repeat this step every time.
6. Now, get to studying!